Life is unfair




"Some die hard, 
While some live easily out of it.......

"A life takes lots of pain in giving a life, 

while a life kills it easily with out a pain......

"What's the fair thing that i have seen here...

If at all for a second, beside which there's always unfair things residing.....

"Oh god, let me be a god for while,

If you are making me to think of all these for I cant clean it all by myself....

"Nor, i can be happy living with these unfair things around me being myself.....


"If you think, i am in a search of what i am really not aware of....

then, let me find you for there is none whom i can blame more than you....



-Ravi(R)

3 comments:

sagar said...
October 7, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Inner Peace- from kung fu panda2
;)

Saru Singhal said...
October 7, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Life is not easy and God who has the ultimate power doesn't respond in times when we need him. The last two lines are profound.

Saru

Ravi [R] said...
October 7, 2011 at 11:36 AM

@Saru: Thanks for reading every post of mine taking some of your time....i appreciate your kindness..

@Sagar: ya, i saw that movie...inner piece....and there ain't a magic formula....